COVID-19 : OUR APPROACH
Our staff are still working during the Coronavirus outbreak. Here is some information to reassure you that we are taking it seriously and adapting the way we serve our clients.
We have been carrying out work as scheduled with domestic clients, providing they have side access so that no brush or logs need to be removed through the house.
We have also been phoning domestic clients prior to attending to ensure that they are still comfortable with us completing the work as scheduled. We are able to provide new quotes to clients if we can view the trees via a side gate or if they are at the front of the property to avoid contact with anyone.
We are still working on our commercial contracts and on behalf of our clients. We have been identified as a key worker by London Borough of Barking and Dagenham and continue to ensure the safety of the trees around the Borough.
The other appropriate changes are as follows:
- Our trucks are only allowed to carry two members of staff maximum. This leaves the middle seat vacant and provides a suitable distance to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Both crews carry hand sanitiser for regular use during their working day.
- The cab of each truck is cleaned at the start and finish of each day.
- The Contract Manager is working independently, quoting, setting up work, checking the completed work etc.
- The office is selecting the appropriate work which will allow the crews to work at a distance from the general public.
- The only housing work being carried out is the sites that we have already vetted as appropriate for work to be carried out during the present situation.
- Both the Brentwood and Hadlow offices are now being operated from the home of the secretary and the Managing Director. The Brentwood office has been closed until the next Government reassessment in three weeks.
- Sanitisers are supplied for both offices.
We are listening to all updates so we can keep up to date with the changes as they are implemented.
If you would like any tree work or hedge trimming to be undertaken during this lockdown period, please do not hesitate to contact us.